Skip to main content

oven cooked meatballs in tomato sauce/ easy and simple recipe- Food blog

Hello readers,

Today I am going to share with you a very easy and fast meatball recipe. It takes 15 minutes to make the meatballs and tomato sauce and you will need the following ingredients:


500 grams of lean beef mince
1 onion cut in small pieces
1 garlic glove mash (you can add as much garlic as you like)
2 table spoons of  bread crumbs
1 large egg
1 tea spoon of salt
1 tea spoon paprika
1 tea spoon of black pepper 
1 tea spoon of cinamon

Process:
Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix it well. Then take small pieces from the already made mixture and form it in a shape you would like. Then add the meatballs in an oven tray and pure the tomato sauce on top. Then cook the meat balls on 200 c for 35 minutes.

Tomato sauce ingredients:

2 table spoons of  tomato paste
2 fresh tomatoes chopped in small pieces (if you have a can of already chop tomatoes that will be fine too)
1 garlic glove
1 vegetable stock
1 tea spoon of Italia herbs

Process:

Add 2 tablespoons of tomato pure in a bowl and add approximately 4 tablespoons of water and stir it well. Then add the fresh chopped tomatoes with the vegetable stock and mix it well together until the vegetable stock is dissolve in the mixture some times you may need to add a bit of a warm water for that. For a final touch add 1 tea spoon of Italian herbs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

193 calories cottage pie!

Hello friends, I know it's been awhile since my last blog. I haven't been doing very well. My anxiety pretty much took over and it got me to a very bad place right now in my life. However in my moments of clarity one of the few things I enjoy is cooking. I love cooking for my friends and family. One thing that I enjoy the most is eating healthy food that will make my tummy full and will keep me contend until my next meal. So I slowly started changing the way I cook and only by that I manage to maintain a healthy lifestyle without being deprived of any category of food. So I am sharing with you my favorite recipe of the month which is cottage pie.  The recipe can be split into 7  decent size portion and I alway love to escort my food with a large Greek salad on the side.  Cottage pie 3 large potatoes 2 cups of boiled cauliflower 1 egg For the filling 250 grams of 5% fat beef mince meat 1 diced onion 4 diced carrots 150 grams diced mushrooms 150 diced fres...

How I lost my job because of Corona virus/ Covid 19

I am writing this blog to express my frustration and disappointment with government, employee rights and life in general.  I started my new job right before Corona virus hit this hard and toilet paper disappear from every where.  I do live in the UK and got hired as a contracted worker through an agency. It was a job that I was more than qualify doing and the environment seemed too good to be true.  A week goes by and Corona virus was just a meme. Another week goes by toilet paper vanished from the face of earth.  Another week goes by schools/Universities rumored to be closed down due to lock down.  In the news the updates we were getting was how bad the virus is and that people will die as it is inevitable (how nice of them), no measures were taken.  Another weeks goes by all the produce, pasta and basic necessities are gone from the supermarkets, schools getting ready for close down and businesses were told to have thei...

An alternative healthier way to enjoy egg fried rice/ 207 calories for 1 cup of egg fried rice

Hello readers, Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is not as easy as it sounds. It requires a lot of effort and most of the times planning ahead. However there are those times that the constant  lack of time and those non stop cravings  make it harder for you not to dial that fast food number. Most food experts say that food cravings last only for 30 seconds and if you occupied yourself enough eventually you will just forget it. I say no if you want to eat something that you crave really badly then go ahead and eat it but with a smart way. Not only there is an alternative healthier way to satisfy your craving but a more financial sustainable way as well and it doesn't take that much time. After all the most important asset you have is your health and that is your first priority to invest. If your time is limited I suggest you to invest in a rice cooker as it takes 15 minutes to 20 minutes maximum  perfect rice without you being stack in the kitchen. If you are a fan of the...